Do you put off things often? How long have you demonstrated this behavior?
The first thing you need to do is identify the behavior.
Here are five signs you are a procrastinator:
1. Wait until the last minute to complete something before the deadline.
2. Delaying completing a task with no reason why you are delaying
3. Delay working on stuff you dislike/hate to do
4. Make a promise to do something, and then fail.
5. Saying those famous last words, "I'll do it later."
There may be more reasons to disciple any of the above; it's time for you to examine the reason(s) why and take action to fix it. Do it today. Don't wait until tomorrow. Remember, the longer you wait, the harder it will be to change. Procrastination is a killer of progress and success. Take action now and watch your life transform.
Once you have transformed your life, you need to continue your journey in this new way. Make sure that you keep up with the momentum and never let your guard down. You need to continue to push yourself and stay motivated in order to keep going. Never give up on your dreams and keep striving for success. Stay focused on your goals and never lose sight of them.
Celebrate your successes and learn from your mistakes. Keep moving forward and never look back. Take time to reflect and appreciate your progress. Focus on what you have achieved and the goals you have set for yourself. Remain positive and never give up.